Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Prank

So I love watching all those hidden video shows. I especially like the ones where they prank someone. When ever I get a scratch off (like twice a year) I remember the one from funniest home videos where the guy thinks he got the winning lottery numbers. Here is montage of a whole bunch of, "funny to me but not to them" pranks.


I have thought of a great prank.

Victim: You need to find someone going in for surgery (please do  not do a heart surgery patient). They will need to get general anesthesia and be staying the night.  It would be great if they had a young child and if they were married.

Preface:   Now typically people wake up in the recovery room but once they are brought back to their room they will fall asleep again. Once they fall asleep fill the room with photos and find a lot of dead flowers and balloons with 1/2 the amount of air.

Setting the scene:   So when your soon to be xfriend or family member wakes up you pretend 20 years has gone by.  You have a adult at their bedside as they wake up pretending to be their child. You have another adult dressed as a doctor come in, pretend to assess them and then ask them some questions. Like:
1.  Do you know what year it is?     No it is 2032
2.  Do you know who this person is?  It is your child, remember Nicky, she's now 24.
3.  Do you remember any other family members?  Yes, Eduardo was your spouse but a divorce was granted after 5 years.
4.  Do you remember why you came to the hospital 20 years ago?  Welllllll, yes you did come for  gallbladder surgery but after you woke up in recovery they brought you back here. From what the records state you fell asleep and thrashing your head into the bed rail. You caused your brain to swell and well...you've been in a coma since.

I am awful...I feel this would be hilarious. I don't think I will be invited to be with any family or friends at the hospital any time soon.





1 comment:

  1. I have my eyes on you.... you need to be watched at all times! You never know what's up your sleeve. Hmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete