Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Should have

This is what I will be looking at Friday morning. Lily and I are taking off on a short weekend trip to the Magical World of Disney.

The planning has been a process. I read of lot of everyone's research from online and from people who have gone recently that I know. You know the do's and don't, best places, best times and things not to miss.Then I started to feel that that was going to take the magic out of the "magical experience". So I made a plan....not to plan.

We are winging it. The only thing I scheduled is the Bibbity Boppity Boutique. Lily is all into the fancy stuff. All though she'll want the make up off within 5 minutes (wait for my blog next week to see how long it lasted).

We have three days there. Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom could all be accomplished or all three days could be at Magic Kingdom. I will leave that up to Lily.

I will get back to a better blogging cycle once we return. We have a huge yard sale and a busy summer of hiking to blog about.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well I would if I could but since I can't I won't. I will tell you how great it is next week though!

      Delete
  2. SO JEALOUS! You will have a blast and then we we will sell all of our things in yards and wall paper your room :) See you both soon!
    J

    ReplyDelete